QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Finance Manager at company in Charles City, IA. This is a direct hire position for 1st shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the accounting department
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Maintain banking relationships
- Develop, implement and/or maintain accounting system: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, etc.
- Compute property and other taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements, including tax incentives management.
- Prepare financial and performance report and statement, assist departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
- Liaise to the external auditors.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures.
- Prepare the statutory accounts and consolidated financial statements under US GAAP and IFRS and their reporting to external authorities.
- IFRS Experience
- Commercial enterprise managerial reporting experience is must.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of GAAP
Please send your resume to email@example.com
, or call Erin Curley at 262-754-6893