QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Fi Manufacturing Manager at a company in the greater Elkhorn, WI area. This is a direct hire position for 1st shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directs and coordinates activities of non-union Manufacturing department in processing materials and manufacturing products in industrial environment by performing the following duties personally or through Subordinate supervisors and manufacturing team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the manufacturing team in areas such as safety, planning, cost, efficiency, quality, and customer service.
- Manage the manufacturing scheduling process to meet the customer’s expectation, by optimizing the use of plant resources to complete assigned tasks.
- Manage product run requirements to assure compliance to customer specifications while optimizing the plant resources.
- Manage labor utilization to assure meeting or exceeding task expectations.
- Manage product schedule timelines to assure meeting customer demand and scheduling resources to the daily priorities.
- Review manufacturing and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum cost and prevent operation delay.
- Control product yield material usage and material loss data.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements, quality specifications, safety standards and sanitation practices.
- Monitor plant performance and develop/implement action plans to understand and address areas of concern.
- BS Engineering, Business or a related discipline, OR 10+ years of progressive manufacturing experience
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility in a manufacturing environment, with focus in machining operations of complex nature (CNC Multi-Spindle Precision Screw machining and CAM background)
- 7+ years of experience leading people directly or indirectly
- Track record of achieving growth and profitability targets including the reduction of direct/indirect costs while increasing operational efficiency, productivity and quality
- Ability to effectively delegate and lead others in delivering to financial and customer service commitments
- Experience in implanting and operating continuous improvement, and/or LEAN manufacturing process
Send your resume to Noelle Heffner a NHeffner@qpsemployment.com