MANDATORY FOR ALL INDUSTRIES
• Blood Borne Pathogens
• Control of Hazardous Energy-Authorized and Affected (LOTO)
• Emergency Response
• Fire Prevention/Protection
• Hazard Communication
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
MAY BE PERTINENT TO YOUR INDUSTRY
• Compressed Gas Handling
• Train the Trainer—Forklift Training
• Hand and Power Tools
• Heat Stress
• Hot Work and Hot Work Awareness
• Machinery and Machine Guarding
• Material Handling
• Accident Investigation Training
• JSA/JHA—Job Safety or Job Hazard Analysis
• SOP—Standard Operating Procedure
• Basic First Aid - not for certification (certification classes available)
• Confined Space Awareness
• Contractor Awareness
• Ergonomic Assessment Training
• Forklift—Safety Awareness for Pedestrians
• General Electrical Safety
• Hazardous Materials
• Introduction to OSHA
• Substance Abuse in the Workplace
• Safe Driving
• Stairs and/or Ladders
• Visitor Awareness
• Walking and Working
• Working in the Cold
• Workplace Violence
• Cranes, Hoists
• CSA 2010 Awareness (for CDL drivers)
• First Aid (three year certification)
• CPR/AED (defibrillator) (two-year certification)
• Four-Hour Defensive Driving (certificate upon completion)
• OSHA 10 or 30 hour Classes (10 hour or 30 hour card upon completion)
From a one-time-only training session, to a complete safety program development . . . QPS's Safety Services Department is your answer. Whether it’s providing advice and counsel on injury trends, new OSHA regulations, or a wall-to-wall inspection, our experienced consultants are ready to partner with you.
Services Available Include:
“24/7 Safety Resource”
Provides an Outsourced, On-Site, Wholly Managed Safety System Approach.
Safety Program Development
Policies and procedures reviewed and/or developed regulations, promote safety, prevent injuries, and reduce workers’ compensation costs.
We identify issues before they create an injury and a burden to your bottom line.
Safety and Risk Training (see course offerings)
Stay abreast of emerging safety and regulatory issues. We provide training on required OSHA topics in addition to customized job descriptions and job hazard analysis.
Tactical Safety Consultation
Our tactical consultation will provide safety resources as you need them, on your schedule, at your choosing.
Offered at your location and may be customized as appropriate to address the specific hazards and needs of your business.
Contact email@example.com for more information.