There are new developments daily in the fight against coronavirus.
We care about your safety both at home and at work. While some companies have implemented work from home practices, in many lines of work we know that just may not be possible. Our QPS employees play an important role in keeping communities running daily and especially during crisis.
As you try to limit contact with others, you can still be vigilant in practicing good hygiene to stop the spread of germs. These include:
• Avoid close contact with those who are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Let us know immediately if you have had symptoms of the coronavirus which include:
• Shortness of Breath
Please be safe and look out for the safety of others. Let us know if you have any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QPS Employment Group