loading.gif
Quick Links
Looking for Work
Looking for People

"I would like to commend QPS for the exceptional service you provided me. The timing coincided perfectly with my scheduled move from St. Louis, MO back to Milwaukee. I was truly appreciative of your follow-up communications during my interim probationary period, which confirmed my job satisfaction."

Richard L.
Maintenance Mechanic
Latest News
Photograph

Employers are Cautiously Optimistic in QPS Survey

Posted In: News
Thu, Dec 29th, 2011

 

 

Employers in Wisconsin and Illinois are cautiously optimistic about 2012, according to the QPS Employment Group's First Quarter Forecasting Survey.


According to the survey, 40 percent of employers expect business to improve in the first quarter, while 52 percent expect business to remain the same. Combined, 92 percent believe business will be as strong or better in the first quarter. Only 8 percent expect business to decline.


Brookfield-based QPS surveyed more than 180 companies including manufacturers, banks, printers, distributors and information technology firms throughout Wisconsin and Illinois as part of its employment forecasting survey.

 

Click here to view the full article from BizTimes Milwaukee!






ASA Logo
Home | Looking for Work | Looking for People | About QPS | News & Resources | Contact Us
©2005-2015 QPS Employment Group. All Rights Reserved.